1 Komentar untuk "Justin Bieber Photo Gallery"

Justin Bieber says he is a very independent person I guess Im fine with being by myself Im a very independent person so I dont really get lonely I dont get much time to myself he said I work a lot but at night time thats basically my down time when I get to just lay in bed play on my computer check twitter and all that I never get to feel anonymous anymore not really The 16yearold teen sensation admits that he relies on his mother Pattie Mallette and music mentor Usher to keep him grounded reports showbizspycom I have some great people on my team that keep me grounded my mum is always with me and they keep me sane and Usher has been there so he knows he helps keep me sane he said Indo-Asian News ServiceBollywood Celebrity

 
Copyright © 2014 HOT Males celebrity - All Rights Reserved
Template By. Catatan Info